Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wed day 17

Homework done and PS I also did a mini family fun cardio day yesterday, we went bush walking up and down hills for about 40 minutes. Lots of steps, boy I felt them. Must be the lunges or something and I also I did part of my power hill walking up stairs on Monday. Thought I was fine til I tried going up steps again..owwww! Down to 98.3 this morning, so have lost 4.5kg now on FLP

Wake up 7.45am
8.45 Breakfast, the old favourite..! 1c whole oats, 1TBSP sliced almonds, 1 TBSP flax seed, little cinnamon, 1x apple.
11.30 morning tea 1/2 c plain low fat yoghurt with 1/2 c frozen blueberries

Lunch 1.30 70 grams chicken breast grilled (it was all I had left and should have been 150 grams..), 2 cups lettuce, 1 tomato,  Coaches salad dressing. 1 orange

3.45 Afternoon tea Apple

6.15 Dinner. 150 grams chicken, 1 tomato, 1/2 avo (instead of the PB at afternoon tea) 1.5 c of cauliflower

FLUIDS 3.6 litres

EXERCISE
(elliptical ramped up resistance level from 4 to 5 today) 5 minute warmup. 2min high, 2 mins medium intensity x 4

Get Ups (with straight arm) (ramped up weight from 2.5kg to 5 kg today, so decreased reps a little from 22 to 12.  Found it a lot more effective (hard but not impossible!) with double the weight, so getting more out of them, than the higher reps/lighter weights, will increase reps each day to make it even better

Push ups 16 (to failure), 16 (to failure), 15 (+5 % better than last time) to failure (same as yesterday..)
Burpees with jump (1 kg weight in each hand) 11,11,11

Walking lunges with weight 16,16,16 (well 32,32,32 actually, down my long hall)
Standing band rotations 13,14,14 (I brought a high resistance band as felt I would be strong enough and it is fine, medium would have been too easy)

Band pulldowns 14,14,14 (same number as yesterday but tied knot much further down making them harder to pull)

1 comment:

My Beach Body Project said...

Sounds like you are in a pretty exciting area of the world! Keep up the great work!