Friday, September 25, 2009

FLP Day 12 - less cellulite?!!!

Can it be? There is less cellulite on my thighs, I am sure of it! On the front of my thighs, the skin feels firmer and flat. It used to feel bumpy and ridgey from I guess the fat and/or cellulite underneath. There's still plenty of bumpy bits on the rest of my legs but I cant believe this change, I never expected this. My fat cells must be reducing due to the detoxing of the crap. This is incredible!

I have changed back to my actual day number, as the leap day I devised was not going to work in practice, so today was actually my last day of the week for excercise, as it is actually Friday here today and yes, I've done five days exercise, so rest day for me tommorow. Think I will really appreciate that, last week I wondered how I'd cope wth not working out, this week I know I need it to recover. I have a slightly pulled muscle in the left inner thigh, a couple of days will help rest that, as family fun cardio is only walking this Sunday. Today I did not lose weight, nor gain it. I am at 98.3, just 300 grams until I have lost 30 kgs since I started  Oct 2008. I am seeing a pattern here, the day after the high protein (smoothie) day, I have gained or maintained weight, other days I have lost. It must be the protein building up that muscle - good! So far have lost 3.5kg (7.7 pounds) on this fat loss project and 3 cm from my waist (my personal trainer friend measures others as i always measure in the wrong place!)

EXERCISE
Cardio
Power walking up hills 5 min warm up. 2 mins max intensity, medium power for 2.15 mins x3

No warm down, straight to strength after a glass of water
Shoulder Squat (with 2.5 kg weights) (taking elbows to knees, deep, really focussing on form) 20,20,20
Step Ups (with 2.5 kg weights) using alternate legs 20,20,20
Push Ups (real push ups on toes) 14 (+5% deeper than yesterday),14 (+5% deeper than yesterday),14 (+10% deeper than yesterday) to failure. gettin lower and stronger on the pushups each day, proabably at about 30% of where they should be, not bad considering I could not do thm at all five days ago, GOAL end of week 3 to get reasonable form)
Burpees with dumbells (no jump) done with 1 kg weights 15,15,15
Bench Dip (on chair with crossed feet) 13, 13 (to failure), 12 (to failure)
Get ups with 1x 2.5 kg weight with straight arm up, alternating arms 20,20,20

rest 60 seconds between cicuits

NUTRITION
Wake up 6.30am
Breakfast 7.30am 1c whole oats, 1TBSP sliced almonds, 1 TBSP flax seed, little cinnamon, 1x apple.

(Oh I love this oatmeal! My husband even likes it, I made him a smaller version in case he did not like it and he liked it too. He said he could defintely eat this food, in between the fattening things! (his words..!) LOL)

11 Morning tea
1/2c plain low fat yoghurt + 1/2 c frozen raspberries

Lunch 1.30 150 grams chicken breast grilled, 2 cups lettuce, 1 tomato, .5 c cucumber (for the cucumber i left out by mistake yesterday) Coaches salad dressing. 1 orange

3.30 pm Afternoon tea. 1 tsp peanut butter, 1 apple
2x herbal teas

6pm Dinner Steak 150 grams, no fat. 1.5 c brocolli and cauliflower. 1 tomato.

FLUIDS 3.5 litres water + 2x herbal teas

...goodnight! rest day tommorow...heavenly...

4 comments:

Helen said...

Great! I don't have such good news. I'm up 0.7kg, today. No idea why???

Chocolatebutton said...

Hey congrats on your great results - keep it coming xx

Robin Rae said...

That's wonderful, Kim! I would love to see some of my cellulate disappear!

Rylan Duggan RK, CSCS said...

Nice work Kim, cellulite is certainly reducing with this plan, it's specifically designed to help that. Again, a lot of it is the things I've put in the diet that help reduce the fat cells and detox, but the intense exercise and pushing out the toxins through sweating also contributes to a large extent.