Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fat Loss Project DAY 2

Nutrition:

Wake up 6.30am

Breakfast 7.30am

1c cooked old fashioned oats with 1 grated apple & cinnamon with 1 tsp flax seed or 1tsp almonds. Wildberry tea.

Morning tea 10.30am
1/2 c low fat plain yoghurt with 1/2 c frozen blueberries, 1 Wildberry tea.

12.45 1 apple (only lunch I get to until I got home to the chicken and salad in the fridge..)
1.15 Lunch 2 cups of salad greens, Coachs salad dressing, 1 tomato and 2 small carrots as my cup of raw veges. 150 grams of chicken = 5.2ounces. 1 green tea and lemon (before I read that green tea has caffeine..)

Afternoon tea 3.45pm 1 orange (meant to ahve orange at lunch but only had apple, so have swapped lunch fruit for afternoon. 1 tsp peanut butter. Wildberry tea.

5pm 1x wildberry tea
Dinner 6pm 150 grams chicken, 1-2 cups salad greens. 1 tomato, bit of carrot (neglible), Coachs dressing, 3/4 c kumara (sweet potato), 1/4 c pumpkin

7.30pm 1x wildberry tea
Water 3.4 litres + 4x herbal tea + 2x green tea and lemon
Exercise: DONE
7.30 am commence 8.15 am approx finish

Cardio (eliptical trainer)
5 min warm up
2 mins intense, 3 mins less intense x2

Prisoner Squats 3 sets 11 reps
Bench Step Ups 3 sets 11 reps
Pushups (bench) 3 sets 11 reps
Burpees (with jump) 3 sets 11 reps
Bench Dips 3 sets 11 reps
Get Ups (without hands, seems I should be using my free hand, sorry!) (no weights) 3 sets 11 reps

and at 9.15am 1 hour Les Mills Pump at the gym

Comments: Thought i'd be really clever and do my 1 hour Pump session at the gym at 9.15 am. My power was down about 30% and afterwards i was just physically worn out, still am now at 2 pm. So looks like Pump will ahve to go West for six weeks. I really dont like to stop as I am committed to do it, but looks like I cannot cope with two sessions a day, especially without the benefit of coffee. I am guessing the worn out feeling is from the exercise. Wondering if it is the lack of tea of coffee, but feels more physical. It's funny because I ahve been working really hard at the gym for a year now, but I am stuffed as many of these things are new, so the body has to get more used to it.

Also I weighed myself at the gym (as i dont have scales) and found i weighed 102.6 kg, when i was 101.8 on Thursday last week. Putting this down to the fact I had already consumed 2 litres of water by that time, so my weight had jumped up. (have since borrowed a pair of scales from a friend so i can weigh prior to indulging in my water. As you can see I like my water...).

Please see my post above on my thoughts on alcohol....

No comments: