Monday, September 14, 2009

Fat Loss Project Day One - results

Nutrition:
Wake up 7am
Breakfast 7.30am
1c cooked old fashioned oats with 1 grated apple & cinnamon
(had no flax seed or almonds, added to yoghurt for morning tea). Wildberry tea.

Morning tea 11am
1/2 c low fat plain yoghurt with 1/2 frozen blueberries, 1TBSP slivered natural unsalted natural almonds, 1 TBSP flax seed (we call it linseed here I discovered..). Cup of green tea.

Lunch 2 - 3 cups of salad greens, Coachs salad dressing, 1 tomato 1/2 - 2/3 cup? (under 1 c anyway).210 grams of chicken = 7.4ounces. (Blow, I just realised I did my conversion from ounces to grams wrong!!! It should be about 150 grams which is about 5.2 ounces. Now I have eaten too much blimin chicken, I thought it seemed a lot...Live and learn...) 1 orange.

Afternoon tea 3.45
1x apple. 1x wildberry tea

Dinner 6 pm
1/2 c cooked cabbage
150 g chicken
2c salad greens
1 tomato
Coachs dressing

Water 3.4 litres + 3 herbal teas


Exercise: DONE

8.30 am commence 9.30 pm approx finish Cardio (walking)
5 min warm up
2 mins intense, 3 mins less intense x2
Prisoner Squats 3 sets 10 reps
Bench Step Ups 3 sets 10 reps
Pushups (bench) 3 sets 10 reps
Burpees (with jump) 3 sets 10 reps
Bench Dips  3 sets 10 reps
Get Ups (no weights) 3 sets 10 reps

Comments
No headache so far from the tea withdrawl which is good. It is only 7.15 pm and I am so weary tonight, must be the workout, could go to sleep now if I did not have so much to do..yawn...
Workout was challenging, hope it does not increase too quickly, may take a week or so to get into the routine of it. Bench presses hard, burpees harder. Soooo tired...

1 comment:

Dianefatlossblog said...

I thought the get ups were the most difficult as I couldnt do it even if I layed down on my step (for step aerobics) I ahd to do them from a chair - my back can't take it! Good job and keep at it!