Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fat Loss Project DAY 3 - complete

Nutrition:

Wake up 6.30am

Breakfast 7.30am

1c cooked old fashioned oats with 1 grated apple & cinnamon with 1 tsp flax seed or 1tsp almonds. 1/2 cup of peppermint tea (yuck! scrap that one..)

10.45am morning tea 1/2 c lowfat plain yoghurt and 1/2 c frozen blueberries. Wildberry tea

12.40 pm Lunch 2 cups lettuce, 1 carrot and 1 tomato as a salad with Coachs dressing.1x kiwifruit.

3.30 Orange, 1tsp peanut butter (Oh..just saw I can have 1 TBSP) Do you know how many years it has taken me to get rid of my peanut butter addiction?! I used to sit down and eat half a jar of the stuff, no worries! However I am being good and only hvaing my "ration"

6pm Dinner 1 chicken drum, baked with skin off in chopped tomatoes. 1- 1.5 cups of boiled veges (mostly brocoli) and two bits of potato. Was allowed salad and more veges, but honestly did not need it.

6.40pm Wildberry tea

That's it. I never eat after dinner...

FLUID: 3 litres water, 2.5 cups herbal tea.


EXERCISE: DONE
9.30 am commence 9.50 am approx finish
Walking (up medium grade hills)
5 min warm up
2 mins intense, 2.45 mins less intense x2

Prisoner Squats 3 sets 12 reps
Bench Step Ups 3 sets 12 reps
Pushups (bench) 3 sets 12 reps
Burpees (with jump) 3 sets 12 reps
Bench Dips 3 sets 12 reps
Get Ups (with hand, no weights) 3 sets 12 reps

COMMENTS: Those burpees still the hardest for me. But I found them actually easier if you speed up, you seem to bounce better, when I'm going really slow  I dont have as much momentum. Weird...

New goal: On reading requirements for tommorow my goal is to increase on what I can do quite well which is squats 20 -30 per circuit, step ups (15) and a few more bench dips, say 15. The get ups and burpees and pushups will be the required 13.

I have decided not to do Pump tommorow, but will give it another go next Tuesday as hopefully I will be getting better at this routine.

I went out and brought a digital scale as the borrowed scale was too hard to read with any accuracy. Then read Coaches comment about weighing no more than once a week...Now that might be the hardest bit!

No comments: