Thursday, September 10, 2009

Before photo

Just finally forced myself to send in the "before" picture (in a swimsuit..). ARgghhhh! As I said in my email to the coach, this is a sign of faith! I believe that in a years time, I will be glad I have this (ghastly) picture to illustrate the "after". I really love "before and after" pictures on the internet and often search them out for added motivation, so in order to morivate others I need to do this. Just would rather people see them "after" than now, which is before...And this picture is actually my half way mark, having lost 26kgs already. Goodness knows what the first before pic at 128 kg would have looked like. I can honestly say I would not have agreed to such a photo then. Now I can only just cope. I am guessing I am the heaviest person to be doing this program? Guess I will find out soon when I see your blogs.

2 comments:

Ginny said...

You are much braver than I am. I could only take my before picture in shorts and a tee shirt. I saw some other pictures that a friend gave me the other day. I am looking for them now, to put in my 'before' folder...
Looking forward to the 'after' pictures

Girl Who Got Real said...

Shorts?! I dont even OWN shorts! Now there's a goal...I ahd trouble choosing my avatar picture and have chosen a nostalgic childhood one from the 70's...Otherwise almost every photo I have is kind of me joking around, pulling faces, dressed up in fancy dress. Not "serious" photos...I try to take 'em, rather than be in 'em.