Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day 13 - 30 kg down today

I started this journey back in Oct 08 at 128 and this morning weighed in at 97.8, that's 30.2 kg down, so woohoo, another milestone to have a wee trumpet about (cant drink to it, just gotta blog to it..!). On this program so far I have lost 4 kg in 13 days which is about 8.8 pounds I think

Feeling very relaxed this rest day, just had lunch in a frends garden between the spring showers. made some lovely focacia bread (ate none!) and sat and ate my salad with the tuna and kidney beans etc, it was yum! Took my herbal tea, it was was good, except I forgot the peppers but it gave me more practice in taking all my food bits with me. I have a full day out tommorow in another city, so I have to take the whole day excluding brerakfast and dinner with me. No worries, just plan it all tonight.

Wake up at 7am, feeling fresh as a daisy! No aches, no pains.
8am breakfast
Smoothie 1c water, 1 banana, 1c berries, 1/2cwhole flake oats, 4TBSP plain low fat yoghurt, 1 TBSP flax seeds, 40 grams vanilla whey protein powder. Had 1/2 of that. 1 Golden kiwifruit tea

10.30 am snack, other half of smoothie

12 golden kiwifruit tea
1pm Lunch .95 grams tuna in water, 2 cups lettuce, 1 tomato, 1/2 cup cucumber, 1/4 cup red kindney beans, Coaches dressing. 1 apple (forgot to take the peppers with me, had in afternoon to make up)1x golden kiwifruit tea

3.30 afternoon tea 70grams salmon, 1/2 c carrot, 1/2c up green and red peppers, celery. 1 TBSP peanut butter.

Dinner 6.45pm 1 tomato, 120g steak with no fat, 1/4 cup cooked cabbage and 3/4 cup asparagus

7.40 1x wildberry tea

EXERCISE
None - rest day

FLUIDS
3litres plus 4 herbal teas