Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tuesday

Smoothie day
Man, I was so sick these days, I did not write my food down, BUT I know I followed the food to the letter, except I did not calorie cycle I was so stuffed in the head and dizzy i forgot. And probably just as well as I proabably needed full power to get better. Even though I was sick, I still stuck to it and did all the excercise though I felt like dying and crying with the effort...

Woke up that morning feeing like I'd been hit by a bus. it was those jacknife pushups, I could tell when I did them again that monring, oww! every time I cough it hurts! Pain is in rib area, upper abdo. BUT even after one dya I can visually SEE the little pad of fat that was there is half the size/leaving, that must be why it's hurting?! Unfortunately I have never measured that part, but i bet it would be down. Had a evry busy day today was just go go go from dawn til dusk and I ahd to write huge lists the day before to plan it all successfully. I did it all, but I forgot one thing, the calorie cycling today. Just as well as I am so so very tired/low on energy and I ahd so much to do and travel int eh car, I couls not have done it on a "half day" today




I DID write down my exercise

Jacknife and pushup 11,11,11
Chin down 11,11,11
Lunge curl press 11.11.11
Toetappers11Fail. 16/16, 16/16 (only to mid cannot cross body...)
Squat curl press 11,11,11
Front dual dumbell raise 11,11,11

FLUIDS
Man, 5 + litres, plus copius berry herbal teas to try to drive the cold away

No comments: