Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Monday day 29

Cereal was YUM@! and the spinach salad lovely (was not sure on it as i dont dig spinach cooked, but raw it is really nice!). Toe Tappers made me almost cry

wake up 7am
BF 7.30am 2 cups of large flake oats, 1/2 cup of wheat germ,1/4 cup of ground flax seed, 1/4 cup sliced almonds, 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds, 1/4 cup of raisins, 1/4 cup of dried cranberries (unsweetened) 3/4 cup cooked.
Did not add quinoa but cooked some for later in the week to add, we use it a lot in summer here for quinoa salad - a vegetarian dinner

am snack 10.45 Quick shake 10-15 g vanilla protein powder, 1c water, 1/2 banana,
1/2 cup frozen berries

Lunch 1pm Simple Spinach Salad: 2 cups of fresh spinach,1 sliced hard boiled egg,1/2 sliced chicken breast,
3 sliced mushrooms. 2-3 tbsp of oil and lemon juice dressing

Afternoon Snack 3:30pm 1 carrot

5.30 pm feeling totally whacked /low sugar, so had my evening blueberries at this time
Dinner 6:30pm Stir-Fry made with:
2-3 cups -broccoli -mushrooms, cabbage. celery
3/4 cup sirloin steak veggie broth for sautéing and flavoring, 1 tbsp of olive oil. 1 cup of fresh spinach leaves

EXERCISE
Cardio (power walking up hills) 5 min warmup, 2.30 high, 2 mins med x5
Jackknife and pressup 10,10,10
Chindown 10,10,10 (my first time on the iron gym, getting used to the fact i wont fall off it/it wont break..!) . Whilst not dropping like a stone, it was pretty quick descent!, will improve daily no doubt
Lunge curl press (with 2.5 kg weights each side) 10,10,10
Toe Tappers, just about cried in frustration, could not do these damn things, thought it did not LOOK hard, but all I can do is get one leg off the ball and move my outside leg in and out to about in line with my hands on the ground, cannot cross beyond that in front of me 0,14/13F,14/14
Squat, crl, press (ewith 2.5 kg weights each side) 10,10,10
Front dual dumbell raise 10,10,10

FLUIDS 3 litres + herbal teas

2 comments:

Helen said...

Aren't those Toe Tappers a hoot? The first time I tried it, I just kept falling off and managed to do some quick foot work in front of the ball.
I've watched the video 4 times, which is no easy feat here because of the slow feed time. Maybe tomorrow, they'll be easier???

Girl Who Got Real said...

So you cant cross over the front either? Or is it just me? I thought they would not be so hard...just when I thought I was so strong and this thing confounds me...