Saturday, October 10, 2009

Friday day 26, on the road

Another crazy day due to travelling in the car long distance and couold not leave til I had done my workout so I left much later than I would normally and this threw the whole day into delayed mode. Got my iron gym though!  Seems a huge challenge right now, but hey I could not do pressups three weeks ago.

EXERCISE
Warm up Step warmup 5 mins, High intensity Step 2.30, med intensity Step 2 mins x4

(I have a Step DVD and I can easily fast forward to the high peak cardio tracks and back to the lower intensity cardio tracks, this is way more fun than the boring old eliptical, I dislike/hate! being stuck in one place. Since starting exercise I realise I really like exercising outdoors most (walk/jog etc) or indoors in a group with pumping music.

Jacknife on ball 16,16,16 (fell off once...LOL...)
Single arm band pull downs 16,16,16
Alt lunges with curl (5 kg weights today, 10 kg total ) 20,20,20 to failure (these are the hardest for me, but must be working those legs really good! (and the heart)  Nearly lost balance a couple of times)
Pushups superset 15,15,16
Dumbell bench press on ball (5kg weights each side) 30,30,30 (added more reps rather than waste time sticking more weight on and taking it off again.)
Squat, curl, press (5kg weights on each side) 15,15,15
Band rotations on ball 15,15,15 (band held in again, replacement ready to pick up on weekend)

FOOD
7.30 am wake up
8am 2 hardboiled eggs (hate scrambled!)
8.30 am 1 cup cooked old fashioned oats w cinnamon

workout...

10.45 1c blueberries, 2 oz walnuts
1pm Lunch picnic style in the carpark in the rain...1/2 tin tuna, lettuce, 1 tomato, 1 sliced carrot, 1 TSP oilive oil +lemon

was out all afternoon, much longer than expected only food option during priavate house visist was homebacked cake, nice but not fr me. had a herbal tea instead
Long drive home...lots of water, luckily dinner alredy cooked when I got home
Dinner 8pm 100grams chicken, 1 tomato, 1c brocolii and 1TBSP P/B (from afternoon tea). Just realised  writing this a day later I missed a piece of fruit somehow...arghh!

No comments: