Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Change of goal !!!

With only some thought, I decided most definitely and passionately to change (reword) my goal from reaching 75 kg in Oct 2010, to comfortably fitting a pair of size 14 jeans in Oct 2010 (had to keep the timeline!). I was not going to break that goal I amde 2 years ago for nothing and noone, but this is a BETTER goal, so it's all good. I dont care WHAT I weigh as long as my butt is that small! Some may say that is not small..but I am curvy girl and I look really good at size 14. I am not interested in being in a stick with no boobs...LOL, I'm happier with the more the Marilyn Monroe hourglassy type (and I know my husband is too). So there's the NEW edited goal...I like it! When we discussed this, my husband was even more excited about the prospect of a size 14 chick running around (cannot repeat what else he said from there..blush..). He keeps commenting on my waist being smaller/looking good etc, which is a great boost for me. My 10 year old said I am mini version and soon he will be able to fold me up and put me in his pocket..cute..!

No comments: