Sunday, October 4, 2009

Friday day 19

A very bad day in terms of timing of eating food as I was travelling from pillar to post in Auckland. Meals were seriously badly delayed as I was fitting in with others meals, not being in control of timing in my own kitchen. Part of the problem was also due to me leaving later than expected in the morning as I was doing my workout and organising my food for two days. Luckily I did not feel hungry, or tempted to eat anything other than my plan. But I know the importance of regular meals for my metabolisim so I was quite anoyed with how that turned out

I was aching and was glad it was my last exercise day for the week to be honest. It has been really hard for me as it is the school holidays and the kids are home. Normally I love this, but when I need to take out so much time with the exercise etc, I feel I dont spend enough time with them. I make them watch a video, not really my parenting style normally. They are back to school in one week, beginning of week 5. Next week could be worse as I am down the oldest child and that will leave the youngest at a distinctly loose end without her big broher, so she will want to play with ME all day..!

FOOD
9 am Smoothie 1c water, 1 banana, 1c berries, 1/2cwhole flake oats, 4TBSP plain low fat yoghurt, 1 TBSP flax seeds, 40 grams vanilla whey protein powder. Had 1/2 of that. 1

11am Other half of smoothie (and then now running late drive to Auckland..)

3pm Lunch...95grams tinned tuna, 2c salad with 2 small tomatos. 1 orange.

6pm afternoon tea...(I know...) 1/2 c kidney beans

9.30pm dinner 150g chicken, 2 cups salad greens with tomato, capsicum and 1 c fresh asparagus

WATER 2.2litres + sevral herbal teas

EXERCISE
5 minute warmup (walking up mild hill). 2min high, 2 mins medium intensity x 4

(elliptical on resistance level 5)

Get Ups (with straight arm, yes!) ***with 5 kg weight*** 14,14,14
Push ups 16 , 16, 16
Burpees with jump (1 kg weight in each hand) 16,16,16
Walking lunges with weight 20,20,20 per leg
Standing band rotations 16,16,16 (I brought a high resistance band as felt I would be strong enough and it is fine, medium would have been too easy)
Band pulldowns 16,16,16

No comments: