Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lost three kilos! Pants no longer on ground, back on butt!

Cooolllll! Down from start of 106.9 16 days ago to 103.9!! Whoa...that is blowing me away. I've been using my FLP menus for healthy whole foods and a bit of exercise, not much..need to improve! I decided to be kinder to myself this time and allow the odd treat whereas in the past I've been very black and white and driven, terrified the smallest morsel will put me back to my old weight somehow or that I would lose the plot and go back to my bad eating. But now I knwo I can trust I wont. I've had the odd coffee, some wine, strawberries dipped in chocolate (instead of the cream puffs) and it's been so good, and I still lost weight!

So I'm drinking lots of water, breakfast! (this had slipped..so bad for the metabolism), 3 meals a day plus 2 - 3 snacks, i usually drop snack 3 after dinner or add it to lunch if i'm hungry as I rarely ever hungry after dinner. Lots of salads for lunch with tuna or chicken and a piece of fruit. Today I'm doing a really nice Mexican bean salad with tuna for lunch, mmmm!

So I am really rapt with progress and happy that I can have a few seasonal extras (if I feel like it) and still lose weight - wonderful!

I have also ordered a DVD called HypnoDiet which I have heard great things about. For me the mind connection is so critical. if you have not "clicked" in your head, it wont work. Only $30 so cheaper than a session with a real live hypnotherapist.

Finally the size 18 pants are back on my butt! Yay! I was forced back into the old trackies there for a while. Nice to wear nicer clothes again and cooler as well if I can wear tank tops and not feel I need to cover up in winter tops.

Got some inspiration too from Ajay from Biggest Loser, who was a huge 130 + kilos and now has just done a swimsuit shoot and looks gorgeous, curvy, Marilyn style, real woman. Wow, I can really see my head on her body, what a great image to use!

So all is so very well, Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: