Friday, December 3, 2010

FLP Day one

Well bit angry with the excercise. Did not enjoy it, as I always did. After nearly no excercise for a year bar a bit of walking, the FLP cardio and strength excercises have me sweating again and hating every minute. I could not do the three reps, only did one circuit. I am so much unfitter than I thought. I could still do pushups, but the benchdips I failed at 4 and then at 7, tricep not so good anymore, need to get back to Pump.I'm annoyed at myself for not feeling committed enough to push it through but I also dont want to have a heart attck and i could feel my fitness was just not there at all (well like it was).

I had bad thoughts of wanting a quick fix, a surgical option, so I am blogging to get my head round this. Maybe I need to be kind and take it more slow, than I did FLP the first time. I do love the food though. And I will lose weight and cms. So in order to build my fitness more, I think I will ahve to increase to two reps in week 2 and three reps the following, so take three weeks to do week one as I rebuild the fitness.

I am not in a big rush, a kilo a month would be OK, 2 would be better.
Woozy from 11 am yesterday and then led to a massive headache last night, I am guesing caffeine withdrawl. Head ache this mornign again, but smaller, took more Panadol, seems to have cleafred dont know if it was the excercise or the Panadol, or both.

Time for yoggie and berries and collapse...

No comments: